Own. Bought. Earned. is a digital marketing agency based in London and Helsinki. We are born from the client side, so we understand the business drivers and role of the marketing team. If you are serious about transforming your marketing to the digital age, please feel ree to get in touch with us.
Whether you're small or big, your marketing actions should be based on a clearly defined strategy. Setting the current state, future goals, messaging, action plans, resources and key performance indicators, are important factors. Without them, how do you know which way to walk?
Marketers never stop learning. Kotler's theory is all good and dandy, but the world is not the same place that it used to be. The dynamic, connected market place is ever changing and so must your marketing be. Digital tools help you understand the market environment in real-time and we can help you master them.
Cloud based platforms are here to stay. This open and flexible approach helps companies to start digital operations in days rather than months + cost-effectively. O.B.E. is a manic supporter of the cloud and we have helped many companies to make the shift to better solutions.
Do you need some inspiration? Kick-off your creativity by analysing what your competitors are doing. Spice up those ideas with other industries innovations and voila, you may have a new approach to your marketing. Our benchmarking comes with multiple studies, visual examples, videos and recommendations.
Online advertising helps you to gain a wider reach but not necessary sales. When you plan the campaign well, execute it with the best platforms, and optimise it throughout the campaign – your success rate will go up.
- The average click-through rates for rich media banners are 100% higher than static banners (4% vs.2%)
- Goldspot media study shows that 38% of all mobile static banner clicks were accidental meaning people who clicked the ad spent less than 2 seconds on the destination.
- 57% of consumers made a purchase after receiving a mobile marketing SMS message
- 66% of Consumers stated they conducted further research on a brand and their products
- It is estimated that over 75% of online sessions start with a search of some kind. For a company to be visible in those search results, they must optimise their website structure, content and social media presences.
- Most online ads receive less than 1% click through rates. Companies must work harder to define the right keywords, find the right ad networks and spend more time with A-B testing to find the most effective campaign elements.
Docsolutions is specialised in printing solutions. They offer software and consultation for companieRead More
Valkee is an innovative technology company fighting seasonal affective disorder (SAD). Their productRead More
SalesTRX is a B2B portal for cloud based credit card payments. OBE created a single-page HTML websitRead More
International Hockey Federation is going through a digital transformation. They invited OBE to shareRead More