Telmetrics has released a nice information about UK mobilematics (now is that a right term? Who cares, this infograph is cool). And this is why:
Mobile Marketing Infographic
- Like with computers, 84% of mobile searches use search engine
- Unique to mobile, people expect search results to be within walking distance
- tablets are more home devices while phones are used out of home too (Duh)
- search relates to location information and contact details
- mobile ads are noticed, while clicks (we believe) are often mistakes
- Surprisingly, mobile searches are used to travel and even autos!
What do you think about this mobile marketing infographic 2013?